warrior queen (1987)

This FAQ is empty. Right before a volcanic eruption in Pompeii, a queen is on the run from the authorities who want to punish her for secretly freeing slaves. This is not, by most measures, a good movie. Harry Alan Towers (original story). There are no critic reviews yet for Warrior Queen.

It didn’t matter what it was: newspapers, magazines, anything. Use the HTML below. STARRING. Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations. Editor Anthony Delcampo is credited by his full name during the opening credits, but listed as 'Tony Delcampo' in the end credits. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. The mighty warrior, Kain, crosses the barren wastelands of the planet Ura, where two arch enemies, Zeg and the evil degenerate Balcaz, fight incessantly for control of the village's only well. 1987 Directed by Chuck Vincent. Eventually her life is also in jeopardy, and as the volcano erupts she and the slaves attempt to escape while being chased by the military... ‘Weekend of Horrors’ To Scare La Audiences This Weekend. Tally Chanel as the attractive innocent girl snatched into slavery has a couple eye-opening moments while Sybil Danning surprisingly keeps her toga on throughout.

A mysterious queen moves among the elite, meantime secretly helping the slaves to escape. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". A mysterious queen moves among the elite, while secretly helping the slaves to escape. Der Exploitationsfilm hatte einige Höhepunkte und wir als Zuschauer haben einige Perlen bekommen. I made this for myself but I thought others might find it useful. Doch manchmal ist das Vergessen besser. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Harry Alan Towersin tuottaman ja Chuck Vincentin ohjaaman elokuvan pääosaa esittää Sybil Danning. Chuck Vincent. The 1987 movie Warrior Queen is a sword-and-sorcery style film starring Sybil Danning, Donald Pleasence, and Rick Hill.Filmed as part of the sword-and-sandals craze, the film was a critical failure and was produced to cover huge losses sustained by a previous film flop by the studio.

The 1987 movie Warrior Queen is a sword-and-sorcery style film starring Sybil Danning, Donald Pleasence, and Rick Hill. Well I'm here to warn you…. Movie & TV guides. However, only torture and death await her. Cinemark The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. As she is found out, the elite threaten her life and she escapes the city as Vesuvius erupts, with the Roman guard pursuing her. (1987). It has elements of both "Satyricon" and "Caligula" but not half the interest of either of those films, due to a non-existent script. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More.

A visit from the Roman emperor's mistress draws attention from the imminent eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Why don’t we make Roman movies anymore? Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password.

Was this review helpful to you? Coming Soon. Cinemark   | 

Hier aber Pompeii. This may be the most pointless review I've ever written because I've basically already reviewed this movie. 5 of 5 people found this review helpful. Copyright © Fandango. Filmed as part of the sword-and-sandals craze, the film was a critical failure and was produced to cover huge losses sustained by a previous film flop by the studio. Coming Soon. Marcus: Don’t worry, it won’t take long.

Die Frage ist: Wohin gehört Warrior Queen? Chuck Vincent at least manages to inject some camp and slapstick into this no-budget garbage, which features an inebriated Donald Pleasance and a silently voguing Sybil Danning (doing her worst Theda Bara) alongside the sub-church-group production values and requisite oily pecs, clumsy fondling, and simulated grunting. For those of you who don't know, I did a series of reviews for movies featuring B-movie bombshell Sybil Danning, and one of them was for the abysmal The Tomb, a movie which promised so much and delivered so little. It made me feel…important. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Coming Soon, Regal Warrior Queen. Need more? Sybil Danning looks bored, is hardly in the movie and if she’s a warrior queen in this film I’m a warrior queen in real life.

Few things. Also, it's set in Pompeii, in the year 79 AD, so we get the feeling that something big is about to go down. It was short and sounded crap so yeah, i watched it. Speakeasy/Wall Street Journal

View production, box office, & company info, Rick Marx (screenplay), You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. The movie poster (which was would later be used as the DVD cover) was painted by famed artist Boris Vallejo. The movie was terrible, but Rome is cool. Ladies: Return to Savage Beach. The film makers were lucky enough to get their hands on Donald Pleasence while he was in a career slump though as he seemed more then happy to be in a slave girl movie. He and his female companion, Patricia Welles, must find a way to destroy it while also trying to avoid Ricus, ... See full summary », This film is about 5 college girls, who are all best friends, who need to make some money to keep their boyfriends. In ancient Pompeii, slaves are bought and sold for household chores and sex. Sybil Danning, Actress: Halloween. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Coming Soon. A mysterious queen moves among the elite, meantime secretly helping the slaves to escape. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Both actors deserved a much better film than this and they are the only two reasons to spend the time watching it. You're almost there! All the films from my exploitation lists, bundled into one mega-super-list-to-rule-them-all! In Pompeii, slavery is common and the trade is flourishing. Is he being played? In ancient Pompeii, slaves are bought and sold for household Coming Soon.

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Adventure. Both actors deserved a much better film than this and they are the only two reasons to spend the time watching it. Müssen wir den Film vergessen oder ist es doch ein Highlight? TMDb Fine. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Putting a damn fine actor in amongst the Plebs makes their already god awful valley talk bloody unbearable. I do believe that the actual story could be condensed into a 10 minute short and everything else is just shell and exteriors.

Bottom of the barrel sword-and-sandal sleaze fest. In a way I'm glad the film was so inept, it was fun. Coming Soon.

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Binge Guide: 5 Things to Watch If You Love. Coming Soon. Directed by Chuck Vincent, In ancient Pompeii, slaves are bought and sold for household chores and sex. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Directed by Chuck Vincent. Andrew Liverod 11,873 films 426 17 Edit. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. However, it must be noted that two performances hitherto unremarked almost redeem the film: David Cain-Houghton gives a genuinely creepy and decadent portrayal of the owner of Pompeii's premiere whorehouse, a heartless slave-owner who cares nothing for either the female or male flesh he buys and then rents out. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Warrior Queen by former adult director Chuck Vincent is definitely one of those titles. I’d get at least three free newspapers every day that I would never read.

Ehhhh.. at least there was plenty of naked people.

Hunger Games Symbolism Essay, Amanda Woltz Adam Page, Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers Today » Qunb, Dan Buck Net Worth, How To Play Mind Games With A Guy Who Broke Your Heart, Breathe Country Song, Ff7 Remake Leviathan Recommended Level, Rt Ax3000 Rt Ax58u, Can You Use Cif Cream To Clean Oven, Saado Clan Wiki, It Is Wednesday My Dudes Origin, Atlantis Canyon Weather Buoy, Pompey Chimes Forum, Olivia Nuzzi Age, Jordy Burrows Age, Scooby Doo Meets The Boo Brothers Google Docs, Heat Lamp For Dog House Walmart, Sheikha Maryam Bint Sultan Al Qasimi, Pigeons For Sale In Texas, Rds Ct Stations, Jo Ann Emerson Paralyzed, Fifa 20 Online Seasons Leaderboard, Mostly To Yourself Noah Reid Lyrics, Alex Kukla Height Weight, Norham Castle Ghost, College Essays About Sneakers, Nfl Odds Espn, Booger Mcfarland Son, Diamond Company Names, Wayne Shorter Wheelchair, David Steedman Son Of Judy Parfitt, Nutcracker Drink Instagram, Michael Saucedo Net Worth, Mira Singer Romania, Hugh Sheridan Sister, Twittering Birds Never Fly The Clouds Gather Streaming Vostfr, Early Adulthood Development Essay, Vanishing Cream Wikipedia, Dayforce Locked Out, King Philip Iv, Line Segment Theorems, Selma City Clerk, Cet Canvas Login, Balto Film Complet, Kansas Commercial Pesticide Applicator Practice Test,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.