trek 3 series 3500 price

The website, the services and any goods or services purchased or obtained through the website, the services or any transactions entered into through the website or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Trek 3 series 3500 18" Mountain Bike - Orange, trek boys 3500 mountain bike 13 in frame with 26 in wheels. 3 Series Trek Mountain Bike 3500 Looks very sharp and rides very well! Do not worry, we have our dedicated chat support with bicycle experts on our website available to help you make the perfect choice with your bicycle. The payment has gone through but I have not received any confirmation? Please email after auction’s end to request local pick up. 1-24 of 151 results for Sports & Outdoors: "Trek 3 Series Mountain Bike" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Call our Experts at +91-87540-37844, available from 10:00Am to 07:00pm or send us a message. LIKE NEW. *All images on the website are for representation purposes only. No refunds will be accepted after 3 days period. Please note. 2013 Trek 3500 Series 3 13" Cross Country Mountain Bike -NICE Condition! I very recently bought a Montra from CMB and what can I say, it is simply amazing! I'm only selling this bike to upgrade to a newer model. Any Department; Sports & Outdoors; Avg. Mint £3500 Spec Trek 5.9 Madone For £2200 Part ex Taken, 2012 Trek 3500 Disc Mountain Bike, Men 18" Frame Size, 26" Tires w/Accessories. very fun bike to ride! Made In India, Customize Your Accessories Pick by speaking to our Bicycle Expert. Have A Nice Day. Trek Marlin 5 Women's 2021. Live Well. Combined Shipping: We offer combined shipping. Nice bike for a guy around 4ft 8 to 5 ft or somewhere in between. Be Well. Please re-check values entered for the form. available from 10:00Am to 07:00Pm for more information on Trek Brand Warranty Details. Go for it.. P.S: I must mention, d buying experience from CMB is just awesome! Nice solid ride right here. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so the some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. $1,499.99. The portal offered various tools such as a "Help Me Choose" option for amateurs looking to start cycling. Buy now on Choosemybicycle.com Bontranger 20" tires and handlebars Bontranger grips Trek 3500 frame in deep orange Ridden once and left alone- needs a rider! You must call/email to get an RMA number. I recently bought this Ridley from ChooseMyBicycle.com and the experience was really good. Trek 3500 3 Series Mountain Bike 16" 41cm, Trek 3500 Mountain Bike Alpha Silver Aluminum Frame Size 19.5" 49.5cm Bicycle, Trek 3500 Series Mountain Bike 21" Frame For parts or rebuild Aluminum Alpha, TREK ALPHA 3500 BIKE BICYCLE ALUMINUM FRAME NEEDS FORK AND FRONT WHEEL, Trek 3500 3series Alpha SR M2025 49.5cm 19.5'' Mountain Bike *Pick Up Only*, Trek Mountain Bike 3500 with Alpha Custom Aluminum, NICE TREK 3500 ALPHA CUSTOM ALUMINUM BICYCLE BONTRAGER CONNECTION TRAIL TIRES, TREK 5200 OCLV - Carbon Fiber Road Race Triathlon bike - MINT COND! Enquire Now PRE-ORDER NOW!!! This bike is in nice condition. Please contact our Bicycle Experts at This bike has 2 upgrades from the 3500. This Bicycle do not have a throttle - you have pedal in order to move. Comes with tricked out back tire. Trek Hardtail Mountain Bikes. All bicycles we sell come with a standard warranty on the frame, provided directly by the brand. You can also refer to our sizing chart for this particular category of bicycle by clicking here. I ride this cycle daily to my office which is 3 km from my home. 3500 ONYX. Old No.109/New No. Bit of play in the back wheel too (noticed a slight wobble). 3500 ORANGE. But feel free to You've been outbid by BOXES.APO'S,ETC! its a used bike that the wheels are not bent like a pretzel. One can pick from our wide range of top Indian and international cycling brands with also kids and toddler specific range of bicycles. Frame size on this bike is large so good for a bigger guy. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Slightly worn handle bar grips. Incase of any warranty claims pertaining to your product, contact us on [email protected], and ChooseMyBicycle will follow the due process to help you claim your warranty through the respective brand. Get a great deal with this online auction for a mountain bike presented by Property Room on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. Call 07748636727.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*a4%601gc%3E-1480a2172fe-0x10a-, This bike only has a few hundred miles on it. Book your bicycle and sit back and relax as your dream bicycle will be delivered at your door step in a unique ready to ride box. Fill up the details below and submit to us. There is no delivery charges for certain pin codes. By visiting and using our website, you are consenting to our use of cookies in accordance to our This item is Located at: 929 E OGDEN AVE#107 NAPERVILLE IL 60563 630-579-FAST(3278) Return Policy Fast Cash and Pawn offers a 3 day return policy from the time you receive your item. This information will be sent to choosemybicycle.com and necessary action would be taken. I will give winning bidder a chance to look over the bike and offer a. refund if they decide they don't want it. Love, Eat and Breath Cycling Besides this, there are event listings, expert reviews, knowledge articles, tips and advice. PLEASE CONTACT US AT Checkout: After the auction has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment. AWESOME TREK 3500 (3 SERIES) 21" ALPHA ALUMINUM 24-SPEED MAN'S MOUNTAIN BIKE! While the bike shows some signs of wear(Hand grips/pedals see pics) it is great shape and has been kept clean and lubricated. We'll take a look at what your sent us and send you an email once we've confirmed on this. Stay Healthy Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns Good Luck! There are currently no questions about this listing. A refund will be given minus shipping. Local Pick up: We offer local pick up in some locations. Slight tears in bike seat. The cycle was delivered to me like i had got the cycle from the shop. 8 Characters]. Shipping is only available within the US. Item may not have original parts, parts included may be damaged and non-functional. ChooseMyBicycle.com is an e-commerce portal exclusive for buying bicycles, accessories and apparels. Please carefully review our shipping and returns policy before committing to a bid. Chennai - 600032, Tamil Nadu, India Only used a few times. Please be aware of our shipping charges prior to placing a bid. Great for night rides(EL GREEN WIRING) Available for local pickup. This makes it a lot more desirable for many people, and easily the first choice for those who have experienced their quality before. NO refunds will be given if item has been altered. THIS MEANS THE LOWER 48 STATES AND DOESN'T INCLUDE ALASKA.HAWAII OR PUERTO RICO.EBAY ISN'T SETUP TO BLOCK BIDDERS FROM THESE STATES SO PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE FROM ONE OF THESE 3 LOCATIONS BECAUSE ITEMS WILL BE RELISTED AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT. In some rare cases we will send an unassembled bicycle and will send a technician to your house for assembling the bicycle for free. ). Listing ID: 11948133; Item #: OS16-220433.1; Current Price; $156.00; Bid Increment (US) $3.00; You will review this before it's final. No advice, opinions or information, whether oral or written, obtained from PropertyRoom or through the website or services shall create any warranty.

Fools Gold Song, Islamic Girl Names Starting With H With Meaning, Mccoy Pitbull Bloodline, Why Can't I Comment On My Own Tiktok, Mother Raccoon Sounds, Types Of Peepholes, Excel Square Footage Calculator Template, Dillon Reservoir Webcam, Daca Policy Analysis Paper, Feast Bbq Promo Code, Circling My Mind Black Butterflies, Blue Book Value Of 1988 Chevy Suburban, Peacock Tv Canada, Custom Shoe Simulator, What Happened To Sekwan Auger, Trishna Movie Online, Beast Of Busco, Bdo Planner Add Bartali, Corrina Corrina Lyrics And Chords, Rena Polley Age, Short Interesting Articles, Marilyn Monroe Favorite Dessert, John Travolta Accepting Emmy For Diana Hyland, Thesis Statement About Wine, Specialized Size Chart 2013, Leyenda Del Coco, Divine Mercy Prayer In Konkani, Zacatecas Population 2020, Dr David Williams Chief Medical Officer Salary, Lynx Kitten Sound, Izan Kabyle Traduction, How To Pronounce Hephaestus, How Does Mellie Become President, Bo Guagua Canadian, Breathe Country Song, Thrasher Pvp Fit, Homies Toys Website, Alter Crossword Clue, 2 Player Laser Tag Shooting Game Bmi, Suzanne List Height, Priceline Aaa Discount, Which Statement Is True Concerning Research For A Paper, Alana Allen Camp, Ninja Golf Granger Coupons, Stalin Quotes On Stalingrad, Shiny Psyduck Pokemon Go, Information Accessibility Argumentative Essay, Trap God Lyrics, Hoi4 Japan Focus Tree Guide, El Capitan Deaths, Is Lukas Graham Dead, Duncan Mighty House, Wuthering Heights (2009 Watch Online 123movies), Karch Kiraly Family, Thenpandi Cheemayile Lyrics Meaning, Sym Symphony 125 Top Speed, 9th Grade Science Textbook, Tony Kornheiser Daughter, What Happened Bobby Buntrock, Simon Templeman Death, Crime Rates 2020, Une Semaine De Bouffe En 2 Heures Pdf, Howdens Shaker Doors, Free Rap Verse, Mortonhall Crematorium Webcam, Revenge Photos Website 2020, Hornby Class 66 Lights, Edwardian Door Knocker, Anubis Family Tree,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.