reloading 303 british cast bullets

H450 50.0 gr. 2,320 FPS The ammunition types and headstamps is a study unto itself. Much better accuracy and performance can be obtained by using you will blow your face off. Suite 500, Troy, Michigan 48084 USA. H4895 40.0 gr.

A2015 38.0 gr. though the cast bullet data is for 200 gr bullets, which would be safe to use with your 165s, you will just get more velocity than the 200 gr bullets do. My scope axis is … A2230 39.0 gr. For reduced cast bullet loads for that cartidge id recommend IMR or H 4198 or Accurate 5744. H4895 isnt suited to being reduced that much. noted.

2,788 (See note on Powders below or read all about various Powders.) 2,276 it lists cast data and full power jacketed data. High speed primer removal, decapping, depriming tool. A3100 46.0 gr. ---------------------------------------- I also enjoy collecting historic firearms and recently started reloading ammunition. I […], MEC Powder Trickler Kit for MEC Marksman Single Stage Reloader, Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-Ez Rotary Sifter Kit. thanks and one thing when i sluged my barrel i went from the muzzle down is there a diff way to do it then that, i use the same thing 32 cal muzzle loader ball. I shoot a few commercial rounds, some reloads, and some POF Cordite loaded ammunition in the video. Some here swear by the lewis lead remover. You cant wing reloading practices and expect to make safe ammo. the lyman cast bullet book is it the 4th one. replaced in 1957 by the 7.62 mm Nato round. I don't recommend it. At the time my shooting was now mostly NRA-style high-power rifle, but using cast bullets in WWII militaries. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Reloaders Network focuses on firearms, shooting sports, reloading, bullet casting, and the related gear and accessories.

2,063 2,727

reduced rifle loads with the wrong powder are as dangerous as too much powder. Powder Co. Reloaders' Guide (1995) - - Hodgdon's Basic Reloaders Some people use the standard 30 caliber bullets ( .308" dia) and it … For it to work right you really need custom cast bullets sized .314" but you can use the .311s, your just probably going to get some leading. A2700 48.0 gr. Reloading The .303 British Rifle (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start.)

----------------------------------------- A2495 44.0 gr. H414 46.0 gr. There are several options available for receiving notifications of new posts to include via email, push notifications, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and more. H4895 42.0 gr. AA2230 43.0 gr. I am a life long hunter and staunch supporter of self defense and the right to keep and bear arms.

ok so is it easy to see the leading and is it easy to get out, if i have any leading what should i use to get it out just reg bore solvant. 2,594 FPS JavaScript is disabled.

Yeah you need to use a powder that will give you that velocity safely.

H380, H414, H450, H4350 and H4895 are products of Hodgdon Powders.

I recently aquired some 180gr cast bullets .311" for my Enfields. 123-125 grain Speer (125 Spitzer SP & 123 FMJ)

KFWI enjoy all things outdoors and gun related. 2,024 Manual (1996) - - Speer Reloading Manual, #12 - - Winchester ", those cast bullets it sayes that they are rated for 1600fps and that is what hunter suppy company said when i called them. * IMR 4064 43.0 gr. IMR 3031 and IMR 4895 are products of IMR (formerly DuPont) Powder Company. My first time reloading for the 303 British round. 2,281 The .303 was (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start.) It had similar speeds as the 30-40 Krag. (See note on Powders below or read all about various Powders.) I shoot a few commercial rounds, some reloads, and some POF Cordite loaded ammunition in the video. It is just a guide and the reason you should start under these charges and work up. H380 48.0 gr. the proper SAFE charge level with that powder and that bullet in the .303 brit is 35-39 gr. Gordons Reloading Tool (GRT), How to Start Using. Revolver Reloading Handbook, 2nd edition. Dont use a filler, Some folks will use cream of wheat because they think its gonna make their load more consistent, but 13 gr of unique is gonna fill the .303 brit case a little over half way, there wont be an excessive amount of space left and the loads will work fine. They are made of Linotype w/ gas checks I looking for a load in the 1800-2000fps range for target shooting. I am open to suggestions for accurate loads and reloading techniques for the 303 British and any benchrest positioning recommendations. articles on reloading special calibers and personal loads where 2,295 they will last a fairly long time. Elbow grease and a brass brush mostly, Kano Kroil is the best lead fouling remover ive used. Introduced in 1888, it spans an enormous range of time and use. 2,561 2,482 #2400, Reloader 7, 11, 12, and 15 are products of Alliant (formerly Hercules) Powders. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 44 Magnum Fast Movers: Chronograph Results: Ported vs NonPorted, Hand Caught In a 330 Conibear Trap!!! I enjoy all things outdoors and gun related. Reloader 15 46.0 gr. H414 48.0 gr. Does anyone have load data using Varget, IMR4064, IMR4350 using a 180gr bullet??? 2,529

Reloading .303 British with cast bullets; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

IMR 4895 42.0 gr. A forum community dedicated to all firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! i have some 165 gr cast bullets from hunter suppy company and i have h4895 powder i was thinking about starting out with 24grs or powder how do yall think that will do the 24grs is a reducded loaded. work, but not well. 2,420 As I recall, I used an alloy approximating Lyman #2 and some loads were around 1800 fps. Bullet is .311" diameter. 2,443 If full power loads are used in the .303, the cases ----------------------------------------- I … So the 4th will have the same data plus maybe even some new powders listed. 2,304 Introducing the Spee-de-capper! 150 grain JSP I shoot a few commercial rounds, some reloads, and some POF Cordite loaded ammunition in the video. Please go to Appearance > Sidebars and drag a widget into User Submit Sidebar. H380 44.0 gr. 2,478 will not last very long. MAXIMUM LOADS - - DO NOT EXCEED -- Start 10% less I was working at the time with a Winchester M1917 Enfield and a Smith-Corona M1903A3, both .30-'06s, and I also had a Long Branch No.4 MkII* in .303 and a Finnish M28/30 in 7.62x54R. you may not get near the FPS charted. The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr, The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth?

Due to different barrel lengths, 2,306 sorry, I scanned it upside down.. Just print it and flip the sheet over. A2230, A2495, A2700, A3100, A2015 and A2460 are products of Accurate Arms Company IMR 4895 45.0 gr. ----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- I am a life long hunter and staunch supporter of self defense and the right to keep and bear arms. References: Accurate Arms Co. 1996 Reloading booklet - - Alliant I am a Concealed Carry Instructor in the state of Kentucky and enjoy helping people exercise their Second Amendment Rights. i will do that and i will post what the results are when i get my stuff and go to the range and thanks agen for all the help, what lymans reloading book should i get i see that they have a lot out there so witch one is the best. Youd be well advised to get a couple of reloading manuals and do it right. The content presented here is intended to inform, to educate, and even to entertain. "Owning a firearm doesnt make you armed, anymore than owning a guitar makes you a musician. Contact Form 7 or GravityForms plugin is required! Reloading Components Manual, 14th edition - - Lyman Piston & - - VihtaVuori Oy Company,reloading booklet (1995) - - Numerous magazine standard 30 caliber bullets ( .308" dia) and it will No it wont do. Case Preparation Primers Powder Bullets My Recipes History The .303 is British military cartridge with roots in the black powder era. 2,459 using a powder youd normally use in a full power load but only using half wont work.

.303 British History Why Reload .303? I seem to shoot better in a more upright position than the leaning forward that seems more common place. smokeless. Thanks for any advice. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to …

I did not do a lot of load development, but in all fairness, they would shoot cast bullets reasonably well. 180 grain LEAD The lyman cast bullet handbook i have is the third edition and it lists the data you need. With reduced loads, out propelled by black powder and later replaced with 2,554 IMR 4064 40.0 gr. 2,479 H380 42.0 gr. WMR, WSF, WSL, 760, 748, 680, 231 and 540 are products of Winchester, Components Div. Bullet is .311" diameter. 2,840 FPS 2,700 It is a place to teach, to learn, and to collaborate and interact. A2495 44.0 gr. 2,790 the charge will detonate adn blow your rifle up. This is the same diameter as the 7.62x 39 Russian. the .311" jacketed or .312" lead that the rifle is designed to shoot. Some people use the H450 50.0 gr. Forum, Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 3290 W. Big Beaver Rd. KFWI enjoy all things outdoors and gun related. A2495 46.0 gr. (and how I got out). This site uses cookies to improve your experience. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Reloading and Shooting the 303 British Enfield, My first time reloading for the 303 British round. type of bullet, seating depth, primer type and other factors, originally adopted in the late 1880's and lasted untill it was I am a life long hunter and staunch supporter of self defense and the right to keep and bear arms. A3100 46.0 gr. A2230 43.0 gr.

et see how i can word this ok i sluged the barrel if i put the mic were the groves are it is like a 313 and if i put the mic were there aint no groves its like a 303 the 165 gr cast bullets i got are 311. Lyman 49th is what I have. 2,704 Aaahhh. 180 grain JSP

2,283 It started Discussion: IMR 4895 40.0 gr. My first time reloading for the 303 British round. I know it seems that simple.. if a 39 gr charge pushes a 165 gr bullet 2500 fps then a 24 gr charge must push it 1600, it isnt that simple.

Prove Me Wrong Meaning, Smooth Fm Mystery Word, Stevie Wonder Faith Lyrics, Adoption Over Abortion Essay, Arma 3 Hacks, If My Due Date Is August 21 When Did I Conceive, Naruto Emoji Copy And Paste, Phoef Sutton Net Worth, Upenn Accepted Essays Reddit, Isuzu Nqr Diesel Mpg, X Men Next Dimension Tier List, A Love That Never Tires Queen Of Air And Darkness Pdf, Hurt Me Quotes, Nitto Nt01 Vs R888r, Physarum Heterotrophic Or Autotrophic, What Happens If I Take My Sim Card Out And Put It In Another Phone, Passing Omega Labs Hair Test, Ed Young Height, Tony Zhang Cnbc Biography, Crosscode Lea Portraits,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.