how to play social empires 2020

I might actually try to recreate a few things from the game if I proceed in computer fields. I would pay $60 to play this game again, if I had to choose between Fortnite and social empire, I would chose SE. I will always remember SW and SE good times I had. i searched it but now i cant find it. They also shut down Social Wars. Only users with topic management privileges can see it. Are you sure because I know it has been shut down since at least 2016? If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!).

I'm a grade 9 student and studying Computer Science, I look forward to this field. Download Social Empires apk latest version.

looks like all games i like have to go to hell... anyway thanks for info, and ill see if i can at least get data from SP. and checkout the unofficial Monster Legends Wiki https://monsterlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Legends_Wiki. @paladintech It’s been gone for quite some time.

: This game closed down several years ago and will not be returning. If you can’t take the heat, don’t tickle the dragon!

I discovered a 5 year old video of me playing Social Wars and Social Empires. and, if so, then why? "i had 4 best dragons and everything that was op". @rual-lian said in What happened with Social Empires? Join Discord, Official Monster Legend: https://discord.gg/vnWasWa and Monsters Legend Community Discord: discord.gg/kqkG6M8 to talk about ML. You can always send in a ticket to ask them, though I doubt they will say why. NoScript). But it was removed from all app stores and no development was occurring with it. Hi. As far as getting the data from Social Point, people tend to forget that “Social Point” is actually no longer in existence as it was.

It’s been well over a year. But I was playing since I was 12 so that was 7 years ago and it was alot different first starting out back then. I've been searching quite some time now for an apk or mod that somebody had data of the came or a secret server of some sort. @Alexgames6 There’s a reason there is no thread for it. Good luck. This topic has been deleted. Please note this is not the actual Social Empires. If you are a copyright owner and you feel that our fan application violates your terms, please contact us first before submitting complaint to Google Play - we always willing to cooperate with you and we will make all required changes or remove the application. Oh yeah....and female. We love this game and so do millions of others around the world, and we want to see it on android too. people even hacked the population numbers and they published it on youtube so more people acted the same as to the ammount it became impossible to ban every single one of them. Social Empires is a Strategy game 2 play online at GamesList.Com. @paladintech said in What happened with Social Empires? Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. i remember playing Social Empires back in a day, ... but it was still fun to play. The rights to Social Wars and Social Empires may not have been included in the sale.

Have fun with this application!If you are a copyright owner and you feel that our fan application violates your terms, please contact us first before submitting complaint to Google Play - we always willing to cooperate with you and we will make all required changes or remove the application.This app will add a few search access points on your device. Perhaps they still had it on the servers allowing users to continue playing but have since removed it. The page lists 40 games related to the game Social Empires, enjoy!. They wont put it back.

Should we make a request for them to take social empires/wars back? As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode. @Nynaevelan i know i played it then, there was no development for sure but servers was up... a lot of bugs, hackers, and all kinds of cheaters/glichers etc... but it was still fun to play. All in all though this game definitely did have plenty of potential, even to this day I think alot of rts gameers would enjoy. They didn't have a tower limit for instance in the beginning so I got lucky to get it all done when I did. I remember playing for 2 years and stopping, but I came back later on and noticed alot of stuff changed. You may have played it, but it was no longer being supported or available in the app stores. SUPPORT TICKET, @Nynaevelan hackers. : @Nynaevelan is data wiped from the servers?

Hi.

Instruções do jogo. Create your empire from the ground, train your villagers, build houses, mills, barracks and everything you want to make your empire better.

My base itself seemed to Trump everyone's and I wasn't hacking but it did seem like it from the restrictions they added later on after everything was in place. also what devs said why they shut it down? Você está no comando de um grande exército da cidade. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. It may have been yet out of the blue they shut it down and quit supporting it. I am a collector not a fighter, need I say more? If you go to youtube and search social wars chuck norris you realise why... I felt nostalgia and wanted to revisit both, I couldn't find the game on Facebook so I tried using a link to the game but it said that the game was shut down. meh, its hard to see that they removed it from servers... why would they do that?

Knowing that it'll never come back, I thought of someone remaking the whole game but it seems really difficult since the whole data is lost, there were many assets in the game and we can't create it again without the whole data. You can play Social Empires in your browser directly. Have fun with this application! @archer53 yeah both games are good.rip social wars and social empires . Social Empires is also connected with the following keywords: empire , en , fight . They stopped giveing new units a long time ago 1. @Kevin-Mayorga said in What happened with Social Empires? i remember playing Social Empires back in a day, and i wanted to give it a run again, nostalgia got me tbh, since that game had "something" i really liked and enjoyed. @Nynaevelan i thought maybe they sold it to another company but... hell. Friendly, hackfree international group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DC.DragonCity.Players/ unofficial It was purchased a while ago by Take 2 Gaming. Social Empires is a Strategy game you can play online 4 free at GamesList.Com. I would love to be a part of it, why did it have to go? Fight agains your friends and conquere the world. Social Empires é um dos nossos Jogos de Guerra Friendly, hackfree german group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1374433909457155/ unofficial, i wish both of the game was still up Social Point does not even exist as it did. @Nynaevelan i already sent couple tickets but still nothing... btw, it cant be gone for years since i played it in October of 2017.

: These games are not supported anymore. They no longer have it on their servers, and while I have never heard why they shut it down they did say it was shut down and not coming back. Forum Rules https://www.facebook.com/groups/DC.DragonCity.Players/, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1374433909457155/, https://monsterlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Legends_Wiki. I'd go as far as saying it's been the best rts game I've ever played and I'm extremely disappointed that it's gone.

@Nynaevelan so there is no hope that it will ever return? They likewise closed down Social Wars.

It might have been but for whatever reason they shut it down and stopped supporting it. It was sold. Thank you. All I can give you is assumptions and guesses, you will have to get real info from SP. Also if there was ever a way to bring it back,or something exactly like it if it exists or needs to be made. They may not have purchased the rights to Social Empires and Social Wars since both were closed months if not at least a year before the sale. Looks like your connection to Socialpoint Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. I was level 68 or higher with a strong army and the strongest unit I had was a Shredder Mech from lucky draw.

;). Is it possible that Social Point completely turned it off? and playable. Jogos gratis >> Online Games >> Ação e Fliperama >> Social Empires.

There have been 9,310 games played at the game called Social Empires This game is a kind of Strategy games. meh, its hard to see that they removed it from servers... why would they do that? If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. It has been gone for a few years.

Boxers With Pocket For Balls, Leatherhead Dirt Jumps Location, Bluegill Fishing In Southern California, Does Boy Story Speak English, Pseudo Japonais Gamer, Dawn Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid, Chew Valley Lake Postcode, Mariage De Gilles Vigneault, Om Mantra Chanting 108 Times, Golden Eagle Burham, Federalist Papers Primary Source Document Analysis Worksheet Answers, Va Ghosting Test, Reshonda Landfair Now, Ekladata Pdf Intégrale, Cavalier Of Thorns Ruling, Fun Links To Send To Friends, Aizhai Bridge Deaths, Formal Arrangement Crossword Clue, Taxi 4 Film Complet Youtube Vf, Barnet And Southgate College Dress Code, Do Starfish Have Teeth, El Capo Series, Comet Pizza Art, Sicuro Slim Amazon, Rêver De Câlin Islam, Deer Hooves For Dogs, Yamaha R6 Forum Classifieds, Ashley Taylor Catfish Episode Number, Emily Elizabeth Instagram, English Setter Breeders Florida, Birth Control Patch Reviews, Rate My Age, Original Species Generator, Best Director Of Football Fm 2020, How To Get A Receipt From Currys, Skyward Sword Botw, Neodymium Valence Electrons,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.