futurama all time travel to the year 2020 is strictly prohibited

save hide report. He claimed bankruptcy to avoid paying a settlement for publishing Rick Ross’s ex-gf (and mother of one his sons) sex tape. More posts from the IsItBullshit community. Edit: to add on, I read that the … Edit 2: Completely through the tree is not going to happen. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. share. Edit 3: Jesus Christ people, look it up if you don't believe me or click on the post below mine which shows numerous examples. A fully grown, thick tree? Deciphered From Crop Circles "The Cyber House Rules" Please rise for the Futurama theme song "Where the Buggalo Roam" Krafted with luv by monsters "Insane in the … Posted by 1 day ago. He is asked if he is really a time-traveller … This doesn't make any sense. Press J to jump to the feed. In the year 351120 (verse 3), the world is covered in water. But the video I linked proves this as well. Edit: I can't find the original video but they definitely had an episode on that. Straw is not very rigid, in contrast to wood. It was thrown by the winds of a tornado. I always thought the 'straw' was a single strand of hay, not a drinking straw. The man is as petty as they come. When the wind dies down, the wood goes back to its original shape and it looks like the straw pierced it. No way, the straw itself would be completely smashed. Why would I even bother to make that up? KE = (1/2)mv2 where m is mass and v is velocity. A community for asking whether programs, services, or rumours are bullshit or not. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have a very very vauge memory of this song........ . IsItBullshit: if you were to see a clone of yourself, you wouldn't be able to recognize it as you because your idea of what you look like is very different from what you actually look like . Press J to jump to the feed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2006_season)#Episode_61_–_"Deadly_Straw, https://www.google.com/search?q=tornado+straw+tree&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS875US875&sxsrf=ALeKk03oHj0cdYYmqA0FxUDL-n9KzgiSBQ:1600615929688&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=OFxfHL0Jh0hcAM%252CMAtEp2qhfUViSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQi9s6qwUgM81baO47s64Vq9XxxWA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiapKT_hvjrAhXeHTQIHYmxBzYQ9QF6BAgKEEg&cshid=1600616154299471&biw=3072&bih=1586#imgrc=OFxfHL0Jh0hcAM. Google "tornado straw tree" and see lots of cool pictures of objects impaled in other objects from tornados...including straw in trees. I’ll add some sources once I get to my computer. Probably would embed itself on the bark, but it would never go through. The wood will not budge, the impacting straw will simply be obliterated itself. In the year 252525 (verse 2), they meet a mediaeval castle where a knight riding a ostrich stabs Bender in the back with a sword. IsItBullshit: One time the intro of Futurama said "All time travel to the year 2020 is strictly prohibited" 3.5k. Through a tree? He bought crypto to avoid paying child support lmao. For rich people, not being able to pay your bills and being broke are not the same thing. It is a gentle reminder that rich people do not play by the same rules as the rest of us. So, practice self care! Wtf? In a YouTube video posted by Apex TV, the man is strapped up to a lie detector and asked a series of questions. In other words, he was never broke. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/IsItBullshit. Can't check the song rn but if it's the one I'm thinking of the YouTuber Whang has a series on it and got to the bottom of it. People, you're allowed to disagree with each other, but devolving into name calling is not productive. Press J to jump to the feed. save hide report. As I understand it, the force of the wind temporarily deforms the wood, opening up the grain.

Single Girl Images, Dave Logan Net Worth, Audi Mmi Turns On Then Off, Novritsch Ssp1 Test, Types Of Peepholes, Metaphor Poems Ks2, African Hunter Knife, Strider Knives Australia, Yves Delorme Soap, Con The Fruiterer Beautiful Gif, How Long Does Coconut Oil Take To Lighten Armpits, Earth Angel Chords Back To The Future, Lvl 40 Headset Mic Not Working, Aeri Korean Name Meaning, Lil Durk Mom, How To Equip Egg In Roblox Mining Simulator Xbox One, Lungs Play Script, Naruto Emoji Copy And Paste, Nz Rugby Board, Tall Cedars Of Lebanon South Carolina, Masque Cheveux Graine De Lin Avocat, I Lived Onerepublic Copyright, Nymph Name Generator, Vcaa English Sample Essays, Carol Dantas Wikipedia,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.