dr disrespect banned 2020 reddit

Champions, As of now, we have no idea why the doc was banned. Other streamers do not leak the information because of legal reasons. Something did not go according to his plan. card classic compact. Some streamers obviously know what is going on, but they don't seem to take to it all too serious, kind of smiling when talking about it. They don't leak the information because they don't want to step on anyone's feet or because it would get them into trouble with Twitch themselves. The silence is weird. Why did the Sponsors drop him in the fist place then? A very interesting take of an actual lawyer on the situation: YouTube video [32:25], Another great video by a lawyer, focusing on contract law and confidentiality: YouTube video [21:02]. I refuse to believe a Roblox reaction is the last thing we get from Doc. If you think about it, it was very cool of him.He was asked to play it "tomorrow", but he knew he wouldn't be able to, so he passed a video of it, he gave attention to his dono, he did the best he could knowing he couldn't do more. Slasher (and probably other streamers / "journalists" too) do not leak the information because of legal reasons. All other new posts will be removed and deleted. Instagram thanking people for their support, Doc seemed shook in the last minutes of his last stream, but also made the comment "I kinda wanted to get off, but now I dot't want to get off", Some streamers obviously know what is going on, but they don't seem to take to it all too serious, kind of smiling when talking about i. I think I have a pretty good theory what actually happened, consistent with the facts. As of now, we have no idea why the doc was banned. When you have this much success you are bound to have drama and differences. I was at 30 something months as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. “We went through a water slide of success. No one better out there than the CC. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Probably not any time soon. I don't watch as much as I used too but his streams got me through some rough days. While many baseless and frankly insane theories have been circling around there has been no update from any reliable sources. He occupies a significant portion of my entertainment consumption. Some sponsors already reinstated their partnership with Doc. As L4YER_CAK3 put it on the official discord “None of the mods know what happened or why Doc was banned - until then relax, keep an eye on Docs twitter and most of all stay Champion like.“. Log In Sign Up. So what is Doc's plan? He almost certainly found out he would be permanently banned after the stream, meaning years of his work would be deleted of the internet forever (Hence the comment "I kinda wanted to get off, but now I dot't want to get off"). Let's get more into it. Doc's ban was handled outside of Twitch's Trust and Safety Council. (Update: The Razer page has been removed again. https://twitter.com/tameless_gaming/status/1277074068034867202?s=21 No, this is more likely to have happened. He almost certainly found out he would be permanently banned after the stream, meaning years of his work would be deleted of the internet forever (Hence the comment "I kinda wanted to get off, but now I dot't want to get off"). It angers me that there hasn't been any sort of statement yet because thousands of people are likely depressed over this right now. They also turned down an insane deal from Facebook Gaming for a reason. I ask that all discussion be kept to this single post. As soon as any trustworthy information is received from reliable sources I will update. Why was Doc shook in the last minutes of his stream? All other new posts will be removed and deleted. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Hot. card. If sponsors are staying connected it's definitely not as bad as everyone thought. Updates 3: Or they know as little as we do and decided to wait on more information before making a decision. Did those two just get banned too or did they just leave their platform, Anyone else a bit sad about the situation? Does Doc's latest tweet mean he doesn't know why he was banned? New Megapost is up. His passion for gaming inspires me. I enjoy engaging in wild speculation so let me say... Has to be recent allegations of sexual abuse, physical abuse, or racial insensitivity. When will we learn what happened? He has gotten me through losing my job, taking a new one I hate, and plenty of other stuff. r/DrDisrespectLive: The Official Subreddit for the Youtube Streamer, Dr DisRespect. There was just big news released they were banning people for sexual harassment claims. Updates 3: At this point, it seems that the reason is more serious than that. Before that, we are unlikely to learn anything new. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Why have we not heard from Doc then? You guys are amazing! Devastated. Apparently not very serious, unless you view it from the perspective of Twitch. The deal leveraged his some 4 million followers into a multiple-year contract that could garner the streamer millions of dollars a year. Even if this was not planned as a publicity stunt, the amount of coverage the Doc gets right now is invaluable. He may know or at least have an idea why. The previous post can be seen if you follow this link. Or even better, have different rumors spread all over the place, get people talking and interested to find out. Genuinely made me feel sad that he might be gone. — Dr Disrespect (@drdisrespect) June 28, 2020 According to Rod Breslau, this is not the first time a major streamer had been banned without Twitch offering specific reasons. The bombastic and hilarious personality had recently signed an exclusive deal with the platform. The only update we received was from Mrs. Assassin with the following message: “The outpouring of love, support, strength and kindness from the arena has truly been overwhelming.You all have made my heart full and I cannot thank you enough. Doc has his moments that make me raise my eyebrows but he makes me laugh. Why do other streamers not leak the information? New. Sponsors in the gaming industry are very careful right now because of the Method situation and countless allegations. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Companies don't like to take this kind of actions unless they really want to create some distance from something. The Official Subreddit for the Youtube Streamer, Dr DisRespect. Post is Locked, please see the pinned megapost at the top of the subreddit. What if he was keeping charity donations and subs to himself......why do you think twitch is refunding everything? DR Disrespect Banned From Twitch Megapost. All other new posts will be removed and deleted. 100%. In the current situation, all sponsors are on the side of caution. 490. pinned by moderators. Updates 3: At this point, this theory and any other theory involving other streaming platforms as a reason for a ban can pretty much be ruled out. And all these punk kids were at the bottom, in the little kiddy pool, not knowing that a 6 foot 8, OH MY GOD, freak of nature is coming down the water slide at 95 miles per hour, butt naked, fully Vaselined from head to tippy toe. Why was the ban handled outside of Twitch's Trust and Safety Council? Doc's products and links were removed from Razer and Game Fuel, but reinstated later. More posts from the DrDisrespectLive community. Much love to you all <3”.

What Bird Makes A Woo Hoo Sound, Welsh Ponies For Sale Colorado, Black Owned Bike Shop, The Voter Survey Research Firm, Mark Suzman Salary, Mortgage Interest Rates Forecast, Josh Hader Tattoo, Why I Want To Become An Athletic Trainer Essay, Kachindo Gujarati Movie Review, Kachindo Gujarati Movie Review, Chewy Earnings Whisper, Crown Artist Brush, Armor Games Hero Strike Force 2, Mens Maui Costume, Magic Origins Mythic Spoiler, List Of App Notification Icons, Taranaki Bulls Rugby Team, Titanfall 2 Secret Ending, Eso Blackreach Entrance, Beard Wave Cap, Happy Birthday Text Art Generator, John Eales Rover V8, The Keepers Jean Lying, Spelunky 2 Mac, Craigslist Pontoons Boat For Sale, Megas Xlr Watch Online, Elmer Fudd Accent, Craigslist Nj North Jersey Jobs, Rosie Wicks Net Worth, Elvimar Silva Ethnicity, Debbie Higgins Mccall Wikipedia, Warped Wood Minecraft, Len Wiseman Death, Popeye The Mule Deer, Comptine Dun Autre Ete Mp3, Phil Spencer Height, Rivers Cuomo Related To Andrew Cuomo, Godzilla Vs Hedorah Solarmovie, The Hawk Meaning, Scrublands Book Spoilers, How Long Does It Take For Apple Cider Vinegar To Lighten Dark Spots, English Shepherd Puppies Georgia, Kcee House In Anambra, Kelley Missal Instagram, Van Hansis Net Worth, Bineesh Kodiyeri Family, Kno3 Lewis Structure, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Azimuth Change Pulse, Slug It Out Apk, Ashley Beck Michael Beck, The Thick Of It: The Missing Dosac Files Pdf, Movie Characters Named Troy, Ark Gacha Production Fr, Jason Taylor Engaged, Anycubic Mega Zero Vs Ender 3, Jet Provost Cockpit, This Crazy Life Net Worth, Sonic Chocolate Shake, Schwinn Varsity Walmart, Autumn Chiklis Wikipedia, Police To Fbi Reddit, Flash Score 24, Florida Tropics Player Salary, Symbol Of Nitride, Water Damaged Ferrari For Sale, Persona Q2 Rom, Cardale Jones Net Worth, Kureno Sohma Wife, Is Persona 3 Portable Good, Anagram Code Cracker, Goland Cannot Resolve Directory Github, Asher Lev Thesis Statement, Asher Lev Thesis Statement, Affixus Humeral Nail, Jhanjar Lyrics English Translation, Black Smoke Cat Price, Roxanne Dejesus Age, Man Of Your Word Chords Maverick City, Best Small Forwards Of The 90s, Federalist Papers Primary Source Document Analysis Worksheet Answers, Picton Road Accident Today, Dr Bones Patreon, Marina Abramovic Lady Gaga, Powerlifting Height Weight Ratio, Robert Harris Trimaran, Itp Blackwater Evolution Actual Height, Brad Kroenig 41, Comma 2 Review, Wow Shadowlands Ilvl Squish, Xnor Symbol In Word, Eugene Allen Son, Arcade Roms For Retropie, Jason Taylor Engaged, Deer Characteristics Personality, Cold Sore Triggers, Warframe Arcane Tier List, Eu4 Ragusa Strategy, What Does Sir Gawain Advise King Arthur To Do,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.