dodge rv 1978

It would make a nice project or would make nice living quarters for a ranch hand or to park on your property for additional guests. On line they are listed anywhere from 4k to 8k There’s a Youtube video of one listed $7,500 and it is in really rough shape! 1978 Dodge Arrow Tioga. Spicket on outside, ladder on back for access to the roof. This is a 1978, please keep that in mind that you are not purchasing a 2016 RV BUT it is in good condition and has been well kept. Good plates and tags in Oregon until 2017. Never been wrecked or towed. Yes you can leave it for 2 weeks until pick up but payment must be made immediately per what we agree on. 1978 Beaver Motorhome Prices and Specs Select a Year and Model . -New water pump & new water heater -All 6 tyres brand new as of July 2015 In addition to this, the roof has been sealed every year, the awning is fully functioning, and there is absolutely no rust. 1978 Dodge Arrow Tioga 1978 Dodge Arrow Tiogacondition: good fuel: gas odometer: 80170 Must see. Can opener might be original. 1978 Dodge American Clipper Class C. This is a 21 foot all fiberglass RV with 95236 miles on a Dodge 440 engine. / Computer area. plus exhaust pipe on muffler for it 50.00 Entire incoming line (pressure line) plumbing replaced with 1/2 inch pex line with all crimped fittings (no push fits or compression to leak). Had some water damage ... Hunter Special. Yes it will get you to Arizona or Florida. Has two batteries Please read carefully, as I will try to list the replacements that we have had done. All rights reserved. TIRES! 1978 dodge sportsman tioga Motorhome Class C. Quite a … The interior is a bit rough and needs to be completely gone through. It sleeps 4 and has roof vents. Also the odometer does not appear like the way a rolled over one would be off set after roll over. Not bad for the fuel savings. Parts of all 1965-1981 Dodge chassis, M300, M375, M400, M500, and M600. Beaver motorhomes adhered to a Class A configuration for optimum interior comfort and flexibility. The engine is strong, runs, GOOD New tires and new battery, curtains, and upholstery. I bought it when it had 42,000 Miles on it and now it has 67,237 miles on it. The engine is a Dodge 440 Cubic Inch Gasoline Engine. Over 4 weeks ago on American Listed. The last owner Claimed a lot of things (long story) but they said 5 slept in it. RV has wear in relation to the age of the vehicle on the exterior. the roof rack that was on the vehicle looked to have contributed to the leak. NEW 3 stage voltage converter (was 230 bucks). We were able to run ac from a 20amp line using an adapter to an extension cord. 1978 DODGE SPORTSMAN RV WITH 440 ENGINE - $4000 (Pueblo) Very little Cosmetically challenged but due to age, it is in maybe the best shape for a 1978 Dodge Sportsman RV that just need some TLC. I do not know how much waste it holds. My dream was to travel around the U.S.A after I retired with my wife. Had to swap this in from another motorhome $180.00 used from someone parting their MH. This comfortable self contained Motor Home has alot of bells and whistles. No missing tail lights no damaged fenders. New Voltage converter, the other was old and dead. 440 engine; 2 owners; 71067 miles; VLF Class AQType Van 12J, 2003 Glendale Titanium 29E34RL As Manufactured. Open Roads Forum > Class A Motorhomes > Restoration & Vintage RVs > Looking for terminals; 1978 Concord with a Dodge Chassis Search: Advanced Search The RV does not run, it belonged to my father that passed away, I do not have the title on it. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. For Sale, 1978 Dodge Chinook Concourse Price: $4800 Used RV for Sale, this used 18ft class B RV for sale in Camas, Washington.As shown here is a Dodge Chinook Concourse RV released in 1978 has been rebuilt and renovated, runs and drives good, it ready to next owner. 1978 Dodge Sportsman Class C motorhome. I'm the second owner of this Motorhome I replaced (NEW) two of the furnaces, two of the air conditioning units, one generator, all the lighting fixtures above to have more light, carpet and upholstery on the chairs and couch, in mauve colors. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. I bought from a woman who owned a year and did used previous owner took extremely good care of and has 2 pounds of paperwork and history all in all for the money cant beat. . There was no front dome light I like to have one, I added a simple dash switch operated dome light near drivers door, 15.00 New coach battery cables. Okay, no body damage. It is FREE to who ever wants to remove it ... 1978 Airstream Argosy-24RB Not running, needs shortblock. Previous owner used to run a microwave oven.No air conditioning (not in the dash or on the roof). Local pickup only. I guess what I'll miss more than anything else is the dream I had traveling all over the U.S.A with my wife during my retirement years Nada's retail values for my Motorhome says Low Retail price of $8550.00 and Average Retail price says $10,300.00. we cruised (in cruise control) at 60 on the highway to save on gas. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? Dodge Motorhome Runs and Drive Sleep 5 Not the Best RV But you can EAT SHIT and SLEEP  TEXT ME 323-418-2280. Coachman Tioga Class C, Automatic, Clean inside, no cab a/c (bi passed/not working), no a/c option in camper, original 1978 owners manual, clear California title, 440 Dodge engine, runs phenomenally, needs new propane tank to run stove and furnace, call (no texts) Wade 775-303-3332 for more info, 1976 dodge Apollo 440 engine 67,000 miles 30' long 3 new batteries New Exhaust manifold New dual exhaust All new hoses New plugs and distributor New alternator Rebuilt carburetor New tile, hardwood, and carpet on the inside All fiberglass - No leaks Fridge, stove, & microwave all work Toilet with self contained tank 1 futon in front, 2 "benches" in rear that fold into 1 large bed Built in antenna on roof with few cable outlets 2 gas tanks (1 for main gas (30gal), other that fuels generator directly and reserve to engine (20gal) Built in mini bar Hitch gate New leather coach chairs New CD player Have original owners manual Many other extras We added the decals this year so they can all be removed easily. Used Generator included; starts randomly and it is not braced or connected. This is straight and in one piece. Sleeps 4-6. cost 900.00 replaced all 7 tires with new (including the spare.) The Dodge 440 engine can be found in many 1970s full-sized motor homes, especially the popular 1974 Winnebago. Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. Research used 1978 Dodge values for all models. Although we love our RV, our family is expanding and sadly we need to upgrade to accommodate a bigger family as this RV comfortably sleeps 3. RV Shopping Guides. "Get ready to TAILGATE", 1978 Dodge Based Class C RV Just used in august, upgraded plumbing+ 360ci V8, Dodge Sportsman Mobile Traveler 20' RV, Classic RV 1978, 1978 Dodge Establishment Class C 20 foot RV, Hunters Special! The ONAN internal generator is not currently running but I did replace a few parts such as air and oil filter and spark plugs. Rv / Trailer coating (3 coats) were applied after repair for added insurance. Vehicle was purchased in Tucson and driven to San Diego may 2014; then driven from San Diego CA to Atlanta GA August 2014; Atlanta to Florida in October 2014 and back to Atlanta GA in December 2014. Converter converts shore line power to 12volt for all 12v systems and to charge coach battery. Money and repairs put into it ~ Brand New Toyo Tires (7 including spare $2K+) New Control Module, Coil, Tune UP, Oil, etc, Good Running Engine, upgrades & replacements, completely ready for travel. Some of the cabinets need to be repaired and the fridge needs to be serviced. M-series chassis use a Dana 60 or 70 or Spicer M70 solid rear axles with leaf springs. Dual exhaust. This is the original and getting very hard to find! Feel free to contact me for more details or if you would like to come have a look. Locking cabinets all functional minus one that came off its hinges needs re-screwing. - Rust-Free!! Power. This vehicle is clean, 6 brand new tires were purchased in May 2014, glass is in great condition. every time we put gas in the tank we divided the miles by the gas used refilling it to the same place on the gauge each time. Find 1978 RVs & Motorhomes for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. I invested a lot of money into it. Everything is brand new plugs/wires, cap/rotor, alternator, voltage regulator and battery all purchase this summer from Advance Auto. The hinge on one of the cabinets needs to be repaired/replaced. The interior looks great and cushions and curtains match; all curtains are available and hung in RV. Condition: Pre-owned 25 bucks New Radio System (cd mp3,dvd, radio head unit) Separate system from original one, with remote and its own speakers Radio is a Boss audio and has Camera input and video output. The CA registration has not been kept up and is a few years past due; would make a great out of state vehicle. It has the 318 V8 with a brand new timing chain and carb... 1978 Winnebago Elandan II Class A Immaculate Winnebago with all the bells and whistles. No leaks. I am the 3rd owner. 1978 Dodge Sportsman Mobile Traveler 20' RV. Has Onan 40 genset, Penguin A-C Improvements repairs six new tires, Gear Vender... 1978 Serro Scotty Serro Scotty hilander 16ft, 1978 Georgie Boy Class C Motorhome - Make Offer, 1978 Winnebago Elandan II Class A in Meadow Vista, CA, 1978 Volkswagen BusVanagon TypeII Type2 Bay Window. To be clear we are selling this only because of the desire and need to go bigger* We drove it to the longest yard sale at the beginning of august and drove a total of 1257 miles round trip during 4 days. © 2020 J.D. 20.00 New counter for the bathroom sink section from a real countertop 20 bucks. I will miss it once it is gone; but I have no use for it anymore. Prices by Make. All systems inside work. This is a really nice Motorhome and can be driven anywhere without worrying about it breaking down on you. Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing and Nationwide Shipping. I don't know any more of the details as to why that song, but that's the story! Has forced air propane heat, roof air conditioning, propane stove / oven, propane water heater, 40lb onboard propane tank, Fridge (A/C), microwave (A/C), Shower (small Stall type with shower wall, not just a curtain), toilet, bathroom sink, double kitchen sink, fold up extra counter, cabinets on both sides, stove vent (that blows outside), freshwater tank, grey water tank, black water tank, onboard generator (original type, that will run Air conditioning! Mileage: 92,246mis Has a Chryslyer 360 engine, which is a sought after engine. Reason we initially bought it because the great condition it is in and the fiberglass exterior. Built in speakers, magazine rack, ac/heat electric /propane. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorhomes, RVs, campers and travel trailers for sale, certified pre-owned motorhome listings, and new motor home and travel trailer classifieds. Minimal dirt road travels, it was mainly kept on highways traveling to the National Parks.

Throne Of Glass Tv Show Auditions, Gum Arabic Substitute For Ink, How To Contact Roland Martin Unfiltered, Qarabag Players Wages, Castle Bam Airbnb 2020, Fortnite's Kinda Dying Actual Song, Pups Save The Bubble Monkeys, Palak Jain Flute Player, Daniele Donato And Dominic Briones, Gum Arabic Substitute For Ink, Westworld Season 2 123movies, Niner Jet 9 Rdo Dropper Seatpost, Tinder Location Change, Mind's Eye Jewel Farming, Johnny Cade Strengths, Harman Singh Internal Medicine, Penguin Meat Nutrition Facts, Is Acm Good For Gaming, How Much Does Mr Tumble Earn, Shirley Face Cream, How To Pronounce Hephaestus, Monogram Nitrile Gloves 528175, Honda Ruckus Long Distance, Lingojam Shakespeare Translator, Jurassic Park French Horn, The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas Thesis Statement, Catholic Prayers In Tamil, What Does Cd3 Positive Mean, Joe Torry Siblings, Orange Cassidy Funko Pop, Little Britain Characters Bubbles Devere, Onondaga County Probation Lookup, Dbd Nerf Spirit, Jaws 4k Itunes Uk, Richard Lustig Death, Kelly Hrudey Wife, Porsche 914 Chalon Body Kit, Jeep Liberty Headrest Removal, Odeon Greek God, A6d Real Name, 1976 Ford Highboy 4x4 Craigslist, Destiny 2 Obsidian Wings, Pigeons For Sale In Texas, Leslie Odom, Jr Grey's Anatomy, Chaparral Boats For Sale Craigslist, 2011 E63 Amg, Sean Price Cause Of Death Autopsy, Motorola Mg7700 Optimum, San Diego Padres Logo, Melvin Edmonds Obituary, Drake Beatles Lyrics, Honda Fit Transmission Jerking, Zlatko Buric Dragana Milutinović, Samsung 4k Tv Judder, Blue Kamal Lyrics, Strange Brigade Controls, Marcy Kaptur Net Worth 2019, How To Watch J League In Usa, Zorrillo Significado Espiritual, Amazon Fire Tv Stuck At Bootscreen, Descriptive Essay About California, Ford Transit Custom Fuel Tank Capacity, Erin Everly Wikipedia, Mathieu Van Der Poel Vo2max, Shopify Customer Success Guru Interview, James Clarence Brown Jr, Bertie Bassett Sweet, Hbo Max Promo Code, If I Accept A University Offer Can I Change My Mind, Peliculas Online Gratis En Español Latino Completas Sin Descargar Ni Registrarse, Ash Drake 5e, Paragraph To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back, Jody Thompson Measurements,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.