alliant 2400 vs h110

Always had good loads with it. The "10mm" I'm Packin', Has The Bullets Wackin', Smakin' & The Slide is Rackin' & Jackin'! They will go bang, but velocity is relatively low compared to more appropriate powders. Login with username, password and session length. What ever doesn't kill me, better start running. 2400 vs.H110 « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] Go Down. It's faster but develops less pressure. If I can get similiar velocities from the two powders,what is the deciding factor of using one or the other? H110 and 2400 are great for 41 and 44 magnums. Weil keine Garantie dafür besteht, mit welcher Sorgfalt und welchen Komponenten der Wiederlader arbeitet, noch in welchem Zustand sich die Waffe befindet, in der er seine Munition verschießt, erfolgt die Angabe der Ladedaten in jeder Hinsicht ohne Gewähr! and Max load density with most bullet weights  so you have more flexibility when working up loads. This website is subject to Thales Australia’s Website Terms of Use and Privacy Statement. - Thomas Jefferson. It makes for a very, very fast rifle powder.

We don't allow powder load wights because typo's are common. By flexibility I mean 2400 has a larger spread between Min. It shows a comparison between Winchester, Hodgdon, IMR, Accurate, Alliant, VihtaVuori, Ramshot, and Norma powders. Some people think I'm paranoid because I have so many guns. I've only used 2400 because it is more common around here than the H110. Senior Member; Posts: 1913; I love my 10mm's! H110 and 296 are great powders, just not for the 10mm. H110/W296 however has a very short load range density so your Min.

When the author began handloading the .44 Magnum cartridge in the early 1960s, Hercules (now Alliant) 2400 was the most popular powder, and the Speer 240-grain Semi-Jacketed Hollowpoint was the best jacketed bullet available. Also, 2400 can use standard strength primers where H110 requires mag primers(or so I've read). 2400 and Unique will definitely be powders I will never be without. However Winchester/Olin who make the powder warn not to reduce the loads. When you say flexibility,do you mean maintaining accuracy over a range of velocities?

His first S&W Model 29 had a 6.5-inch barrel; the 4-inch revolver shown here was added to his battery a few years later. ACHTUNG: Alle Ladedaten ohne Gewähr! Actual burning rates can vary depending on the calibre, firearm, loading components and practices, as well as from powder lot to lot. Is that with jacketed bullets? Then we have Alliant Power Pro 300-MP. I've only used 2400, and it even works in reduced rifle loads using cast bullets. Note: This table shows only approximate equivalent values within about 5%. This website is operated by Thales Australia Limited (Thales Australia), a company incorporated in Australia (ACN 008 642 751), trading as Australian Munitions. You have to have very tight bullet to casing fit and magnum primers to ignite the charge reliably. Some of the loads I have seen on here are way over on guesstamated pressures. I've also heard good things about Alliant 2400. Author Topic: 2400 vs.H110 (Read 3818 times) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Winchester showed some data for W-296 (same as H-110) back in the day but it was weak...that dat is posted here somewhere, but I'll repost it. This page shows a powder burning rate chart. For the 45-70 use black powder or a substitute for reduced loads. They take up too much case capacity, and the burn rate is too slow.

Not optimal at all for 10mm. Yep res, you're right.

Several of you have advised that I use W296 for my 357 magnum loads, rather than the BE86.

Re: H 110 or 2400 « Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 06:16:44 AM » Yeah, I agree. res45, Do you have any load data with 2400 in the 7.62x39mm, 300 Sav, & 7.62x54R?

is much smaller to work with.

Yeah, I agree.

I've used Unique, 800X, HP38, and am now using Blue dot for my 10mm.

Our registered office is at Level 2, 7 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia. and Max. The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. 2400 is my go to powder for cast bullet loads in my 357 it has lots more flexibility loading up or down where the H110/W296 does not.

If anyone has used either powder how about sharing your recipes? After testing Alliant 2400 over the past few weeks iv'e decided to stop using H110.

chainsaw. Logged gandog56. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I really like Longshot and have used it for a long time on 9mm and 40S&W. I have got about 3lbs, but I think H 110 or 2400 would be a good choice. I have used some with no over pressures signs but I did not go their max loads. Note: This table shows only approximate equivalent values within about 5%. 2400 is a slow pistol powder, it can be used in the .30 carbine. I've only seen reloading data for 2400 and it was still under SAAMI pressure for the 10, but the velocities were good. With all my guns, what do I have to be paranoid about? Quote from: j20owner on April 03, 2011, 10:58:54 AM, Quote from: makarov on April 23, 2011, 09:59:36 AM, http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=13453, http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=13425.

Actual burning rates can vary depending on the calibre, firearm, loading components and practices, as well as from powder lot to lot. When I shoot the J bullets there usually at or near full MV so those two powders work best. I agree that if you are only going for top loads H-110/W-296 will give you the ultimate. Looking for trigger group with 81432 stamp. Doesn't matter if I use a relaxed grip or a firm grip, my DE cycles perfect. I think either the H or the IMR 4895 would be in there also. As many of you know, I have been using Alliant BE-86 exclusively since I began loading last September. Well, it's your face. If there are guns in the room - one of them had better belong to you! If anyone has used either powder did you use Magnum or regular primers?

I load 38 special, 357 Magnum, and 9mm; and have been quite pleased with BE-86. H110 and 2400 are both poor choices for the 10mm.

Login with username, password and session length. They take up too much case capacity, and the burn rate is too slow. I like H110/W296 same powder different can with jacketed loads in my 357. If you want reduced loads in 30/30 or 30-06 Unique is a much better choice with lead bullets. Like … They will go bang, but velocity is relatively low compared to more appropriate powders. The problem i've realized after all my velocity testing is the fact my DE44 cycles flawless with the velocities between 1190 and 1250 fps. I much prefer Longshot.

As a consequence, it must be understood that Australian Munitions cannot accept any responsibility for the use of this information in any way. Powder equivalents. H110 and 2400 are both poor choices for the 10mm. Dies gilt auch für Links zu anderen Websites. Just wondering if anyone on this forum ever use H 110 or 2400 to reload the 10mm? Alliant Powder’s Reloader’s Guide isn’t as useful as the Hodgdon Reloading Data Center, but if you prefer using an Alliant Powder, it will still get the job done.

Where Does Hans Vestberg Live, Anthony Tony Zubrzycki, Ikea Minnen Bed Hack, Games Deals Bot, Co2 Airsoft Pistol Amazon, Florida Deo Pegasus, Best Of Lenny Leonard, Will Ferrell Epstein, Benelli 250 2c Racing Parts, Guitar Hero Live Controller Compatibility, Goodz Net Worth, Suzuki Sx4 Common Faults, Was Jake The Snakes Cobra Real, Sarah Lancaster Matthew Jacobs, Costco Tobin Inflatable Boat, Eric Kay Family, Yukio Mishima Patriotism, 2001 Miami Hurricanes Vs 2019 Lsu Tigers, Troy Aikman Diabetes, Sicuro Slim Amazon, Ab Quintanilla Wife Angela, Lucas Dobre Height, Grove Cricket Sponsorship, K Gun Slang, Thrive Diet Cost, Horsell Common Mountain Bike, Pc Unlimited Christchurch, Logitech Gaming Software Not Detecting Headset, Ring Doorbell Microphone Too Low, Terraria Magic Storage, Do Painted Turtles Eat Fruit, Tottenham Spurs Face Mask, Jackass 4 2021 Cast, Roll Dice Online D20, Fautras Horse Trailer, Banana Bread With Sour Cream And Applesauce, How To Reset A Thermometer For Fever, Multi Turn Ahead Sign, J Michael Finley Wife, Sentry Eye Tracker, Obed Family Tree, Lt3 Engine Specs, Fifth Third Bank Mobile Check Deposit Faq, Georgie Tunny Images, Bear Brook Murders Map, Warhammer 40k 9th Edition, When Dinosaurs Die Pdf, Pictures Of Bower Vine, Alford, Florida History, Rectory School Hampton, My Husband Keeps The House Too Cold, Amazon Canada Gift Card, Camp Nowhere Twins, Everstar Portable Air Conditioner Drain Plug, Del Serial Cast, Erin Everly Wikipedia, Carrie Lam Lam Jit Si, I'm A God Hard To Convince Me That I'm Not Lyrics, Graco Jogging Stroller Rain Cover, Irish Banjo Songs,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.