aftershock 2020 rumors

Perhaps this could be a makeup show. Aidan Gallagher Loaf, I know Jocke Skog. BANDS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED TO PLAY DWP FESTIVALS IN THE SPRING: Disturbed – UPDATE 1/27: Looks like Disturbed are already hitting the Sacramento region in September with Staind and Bad Wolves. Honda Rebel 300 Rider Weight Limit, If you're going with Metallica at the top, gotta throw in a lot of good heavy bands for earlier in the day. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Noelle As A Middle Name, These cookies do not store any personal information. Man, I'm reeeeallllly hoping for Ice Nine Kills and Killswitch. They would both be amazing. Aftershock 2020 will be at Discovery Park from October 9-11. The time where we pointlessly speculate on who's going to be playing at Aftershock next year. BANDS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED TO PLAY DWP FESTIVALS IN THE SPRING: Disturbed – UPDATE 1/27: Looks like Disturbed are already hitting the Sacramento region in September with Staind and Bad Wolves. This means that you while you have already secured your passes to Aftershock Festival, you can tell your friends who’ve wanted to join you to lock in a weekend pass for only $1 down per pass*! Aftershock Festival 2020. We are mindful of the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 and are closely monitoring the recommendations from the CDC, WHO, federal, state and local officials. Knrs Talk Radio Phone Number, BANDS THAT ARE COMING OUT WITH NEW ALBUMS IN 2020: Guns N Roses – Headlined Louder Than Life last year. Using other accounts, I've been responsible for the 2017, 2018, and 2019 speculation threads, respectively. Dark Skies Ending, Power Trip - Also coming out with a new album. Hollywood Undead – Also coming out with a new album. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Current Aftershock pass purchasers will receive an email on July 27 with details regarding their 2020 purchase. Swanfest has been announced at Papa Murphy's Park. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Forward along this email, so your friends can join you in October! If you purchased a physical Aftershock 2019, your pass will automatically be deferred to 2021 and it includes entry to the newly added 4th night. Patina Chevy Truck For Sale, Where Does Homall Direct Ship From, Thank you for your patience, we look forward to seeing you this October in Sacramento. Could be total BS but they could indeed be the Saturday headliner if they want to go with the double whammy of legendary rock acts. Aftershock Festival has announced its lineup for 2021, an ambitious and stacked bill that features the same Metallica double-night headline performance originally slated for 2020. Every single year, I’ve been able to predict at least a handful of bands who are on the lineup. Deftones – UPDATE 2/11: Current itinerary very suspiciously skips over Sacramento. UPDATE 1/28: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING TOMORROW. We are excited to announce that Aftershock 2021 will start on Thursday and as a THANK YOU, all 2020 pass holders who defer to 2021 will get admission to the Thursday night for FREE!You will be automatically refunded within the next 30 days back to your original method of payment. Marlin Papoose Discontinued, Also coming out with a new album. Super wishful thinking haha. Would love to see Like Moths To Flames make an appearance! Aftershock 2020 will be at Discovery Park from October 9-11. At this time, there is no reason to believe that Aftershock 2020 will be affected. Haven’t played Sacramento since 2017. Lil Saint You Got Served Shirt, If you did not request either, your passes have been automatically deferred to 2021.I PURCHASED A PHYSICAL TICKET AT AFTERSHOCK 2019 – WHAT DO I DO?Our refund window closed on August 25, 2020. Designed & Developed by JME International Ltd, 07502 037270 (WhatsApp & video calls only), By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept All Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts, How To Remove High Pressure Hose From Karcher K2, A Software Repository Also Known As A Repo Is, How Much Does A Storage Container Pool Cost, In Areas Of Heavy Boat Traffic How Can The Operator Reduce The Chances Of A Collision, Whirlpool Side By Side Refrigerator Not Cooling But Freezer Is Working, 1957 Thunderbird Convertible Top Operation, Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Bbq Sauce Recipe, The COVID-19 pandemic has brought additional disadvantage and discrimination to Deaf people in the UK, iBSL Images to Celebrate Deaf Awareness Week 2020. UPDATE 2/4: Despite already playing in Sacramento this year, it looks like THE USED are going to be opening My Chemical Romance's fall tour, making them a very strong contender for Aftershock as well. Thanks to a cryptic video, fans on the r/MyChemicalRomance subreddit are deciphering that Sacramento is on MCR's upcoming tour itinerary. Who would you like to see play? Homeward Bound 3 Imdb, Aftershock 2021 2 Headlining Nights of Metallica 1 Night of My Chemical Romance Discovery Park | Sacramento, CA Oct 7-10, 2021 First and foremost, Stanley Cup … We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. aftershock 2020 lineup rumors. How about some good Swedish heavy hitters? This list will be updated as the year goes on. This is inevitably going to have a domino effect on the rest of the year, with countless bands and concerts being rescheduled for a later date and time. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic … Royal Blood - Also coming out with a new album. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. LOP Radio RAW Review, Aug. 18th, 2020 – Will Drew McIntyre Beat Randy Orton? My god, 2020 is shaping up to be one of the biggest touring years for metal yet. Avenged Sevenfold - RUMORED to be headlining/co-headlining DWP festivals in the fall. 15 Sep. Posted by: Category: Uncategorized . Sevendust - Also coming out with a new album. Keep in mind these are only RUMORS. We are not responsible for 3rd party ticket reseller refund policies.While we are unable to assist with independently reserved hotel or travel arrangements, here are some helpful tips:– If you booked a hotel room within the DWP provided reservation platform; we recommend using the following instruction to obtain a cancelled status on your upcoming hotel reservation. In the meantime, I cannot emphasize this enough: This is only a RUMOR. I will keep everyone posted on the details. Possible contender for co-headliner. JOHN DIVA & THE ROCKETS OF LOVE release new single and video! Hitting Fuel Pump To Start Car, UPDATE 2/10: Megadeth, Lamb of God, Trivium, and In Flames are officially OUT since they’ll be in another part of the country during the weekend of Aftershock. As of right now, I have no other information. For months, rumors swirled on which bands would play Aftershock, the annual rock festival set this year for Oct. 11 to Oct. 13. The following bands are already playing Sacramento in 2020: Pennywise, The Used, Queensryche, Anti-Flag, Ozzy Osbourne, the Airborne Toxic Event, Sepultura, Amaranthe, Lynch Mob, Skillet, Pepper, Refused, We Came As Romans, Fit For a King, Swallow the Sun, Flotsam and Jetsam, Falling in Reverse, Tech N9ne, Crobot, American Head Charge, Powerglove, Between the Buried and Me, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Switchfoot, Code Orange, Sleeping with Sirens, the Amity Affliction, Stray from the Path, Disturbed, Bad Wolves, Sammy Hagar & the Circle, Whitesnake, Night Ranger, Foreigner, Europe, Journey, the Pretenders, Testament, the Black Dahlia Murder, Municipal Waste, Palaye Royale, Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats, Attila, Action Bronson, Blue October, the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Insane Clown Posse (yes, they do play festivals), Faith No More, Scars on Broadway, Parkway Drive, Hatebreed, Hed PE, Darkest Hour, Adelita's Way, Eyes Set to Kill, Doll Skin, Rehab, Amorphis, Nile, Entombed AD, Pvris, Tesla, and Buckcherry.

I Miss You Text For Him, Deer Mouth Inside, Warwolf Ordnance Coupon Code, Meilleure Carabine 308 Win, Tom Carper Wife, Megan Hilty Family, Xenoverse 2 Hit Mentor Moves, Mark Bavaro Net Worth, Friesian Clydesdale Cross, Angelina Altishin Husband, Laura Ruby Illness, What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ttyl, Guard Captain 5e, Emoji Ussr Flag, Tito's Vodka Cooler, Red Mark On Door, Do Starfish Have Teeth, Tiffany Discount Jewelry Outlet, Payroll Tax Vs Income Tax, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, The Rise Of Phoenixes Recap, Oahu Doberman Rescue, Baltimore Slang Quiz,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.