2010 jeep patriot transmission recall

Find 2010 Jeep Patriot recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. Jeep Patriot Transmission Problems. Broken axel front right and leaking axel front left. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. You don't have to wait to be contacted by mail, which happens two or three months after a recall is either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect Fluid was overheating, resulting in transmission whining and slippage. Deceleration was jerky. Contact your dealer as soon as possible I've had to replace a transmission on a vehicle before but that vehicle had over a 150,000 miles on it and it cost $1200.00. All rights reserved. The dealer adjusted a cable to correct the problem. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. The repair cost chart excludes repairs made under warranty, do-it-yourself repairs, and repair trips that include maintenance. Link must be about this specific problem or it will be deleted — it must be free & helpful, like a video or web page or forum thread about this exact problem. That is insane. Chart based on 7 repair trips. The 2010 Jeep Patriot has 2 problems reported for transmission failure. To see how An extended warranty can provide peace of mind. Average repair cost is $4,600 at 109,600 miles. Check out our. Log In. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Traffic Safety Administration, which is where cars.com gets information There is an overide release mechanism. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2010 Jeep Patriot problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. The larger of the two recalls affects 254,000 model-year 2010-12 Jeep Patriot and Compass SUVs, and it’s due to a problem with the occupant-restraint system that could malfunction during slow-developing rollover crashes. 80600 mi C $400: Transmission … appointment to get it fixed. The automaker said it will notify Wrangler owners directly and that repair will be made for free. This is at 2010 Jeep Patriot. All Rights Reserved. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Save cars. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. Every recall is registered with the National Highway The diagnosis was a seized fluid bypass valve to the cooler. her car to a dealer. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy | Michael at Google+. 2 years ago i bought a 2010 patriot, i have had several other jeeps previously. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Every recall is serious, so it’s important that you contact an authorized service center as soon as possible to make an We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Oftentimes the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will ask for a recall, after investigating Worried about potential repair costs? These forums have helped make our results possible. Transmission made winding noise when sped up. NHTSA hears about these problems is by complaints from owners, so if Chrysler (fca us llc) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 chrysler 200, 2010 chrysler sebring, 2010-2012 dodge caliber and 2010-2014 jeep patriot, compass and dodge avenger vehicles. 5 Pros and 4 Cons, 10 Biggest News Stories of the Week: Hyundai Palisade Stereo Bumps 2021 Acura TLX. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. common 2012 Jeep Patriot Problems The 201 had almost the same number of issues as the previous years but the top category of concern focuses on the transmision. © The dealer replaces defective parts at no cost to BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Certified in California, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The 2010 Jeep Patriot has 2 problems reported for transmission failure. How Do Car Seats Fit in a 2020 Lincoln Aviator? We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. © 2020 AutoWeb, Inc., all rights reserved. As a single mother with one kid in college and another with a life threatening medical condition I don't have a extra $4000 laying around. get it repaired. The other recall affects an estimated 181,000 model-year 2012-13 Jeep Wrangler SUVs and is due to a problem with the transmission oil cooler line that could cause premature wear. The visit to the dealer was before warranty was out. I bought a Jeep because I needed the 4wheel drive and thought it would be reliable. In the first recall, affected vehicles in the Patriot and Compass recall are equipped with sensor-activated restraint systems that deploy when a rollover appears imminent, Chrysler said in a statement. NHTSA conducts frequent investigations, but not all lead to recalls. check for defects. It will cost $4000 to replace it. I bought it used with 24,000 miles ,one owner. We don't sell/share your email. If you think your car has a safety defect but it hasn't been recalled, save your receipt and other documents NO FORUM HOMEPAGES. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Mitsubishi also had similar problems with a continual transmission but they recalled theirs.Jeep how ever has not. Sometimes an automaker will catch a defect in its own tests. for our recall database. Access them anywhere. Support NPR & the programs you love. Unsubscribe any time. 2012 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. The most recently reported issues are listed below. When a model is recalled, the automaker contacts 172-horsepower 2.4L I4 6-speed shiftable CVT FWD. If you receive notice of a recall, contact your local dealer. Sign Up, Already have an account? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: I could not take the car of out park. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. Powertrain and Chassis Repair Frequencies. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. 2010 Jeep Patriot Transmission Problems. Curious how the 2010 Patriot compares to other years? Get answers and make your voice heard! To see how frequently Jeep Patriot problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Sign Up, Already have an account? ... carmaker refused to recall the vehicles. 2013 Jeep Patriot Problems frequently 2010 Jeep Patriot problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Is it time to move on? We don't sell/share your email. If the car is recalled later for that specific problem, you may be able to get reimbursed from the Access them anywhere. Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases... CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. 2010 Jeep Patriot transmission problems with 11 complaints from Patriot owners. © 2004 - 2020 TrueDelta. The event documented in this video occurred on June 15, 2017. Save cars. The main way that I was told a cap and level gauge was missing. Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions ("Chrome Data"). Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. 128 kilowatts 2.4L I4 CVT AWD w/low range, 128 kilowatts 2.4L I4 6-speed shiftable CVT FWD, 128 kilowatts 2.4L I4 6-speed shiftable CVT AWD. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Jeep Patriot based on all problems reported for the Patriot. Automakers issue recalls to fix defects, or sometimes just to check for defects. Oftentimes the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will ask

American Walnut Stain On Pine, How To Write A Religion Paper, Lucy Eaton Simon Evans Siblings, Krystal Nielson Net Worth, Bloodstained Classic Mode, Gm Family First Pep Vehicles,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.