1989 suburban mpg

The highway rating is 13 to 17 mpg. Each trim comes with a combination of optional features, including four-wheel drive and a diesel engine. 1989 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews and Model Information. MPG. 1989 GMC Suburban Reviews and Model Information. The standard wheelbase is 129.50 inches. We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. Selling your car? 3-Speed Automatic 3-Speed Automatic 3-Speed Automatic 5-Speed Manual Safety Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. It has a bore of 4.0 inches and a stroke of 3.48 inches. It is a 210-horsepower motor, which produces 300 foot-pounds of torque. "My sub didnt find a price floor for resale. We can help you advertise its mpg. The 5.7-liter V8 is rated 11 to 12 mpg in the city, as stated by the U.S. Department of Energy. Torque is 240 for the R15, 259 for the R25 and 240 for the V15. The original retail price in 1989 was $14,500 to $19,219. In 1989, Chevrolet produced a large, half-ton SUV called the Suburban. Cargo Capacity Ranked 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer worse. 1989 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 For Sale. The gas powered Suburban has a 31-gallon fuel tank. The length of the 1989 Suburban is 219.10 inches and the width is 79.60 inches. MPG. Chevrolet R1500 Suburban MPG 3 Chevrolet R1500 Suburbans have provided 21 thousand miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data. The most accurate 1989 Chevrolet C1500s MPG estimates based on real world results of 75 thousand miles driven in 17 Chevrolet C1500s ... 89 suburban . Owner MPG Estimates 1989 Chevrolet Corvette 8 cyl, 5.7 L, Automatic 4-spd Premium Gasoline: Not Available. Conditions New Cars Used Cars Certified Pre-Owned. All trims available of the 1989 Chevrolet Suburban come with front headroom of 40.50 inches. The gas engine available in the 1989 Suburban is a 5.7-liter V8. The Chevrolet Suburban comes in three trims: the R15, R25 and V15. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about It Still Works, contact us. We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. The rear is 41.10 inches. ... 1989 Chevrolet Suburban V1500 4WD 8 cyl, 5.7 L, Manual 4-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. ... MPG MPG. How can I share my MPG? How can I share my MPG? The diesel engine is a 6.2-liter V8. 1989 Chevrolet Suburban - CarGurus. The front and rear hip room is 60.70 inches. Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. My woody seems to increase resale price by the year." In the front, the shoulder room is 65.40 inches and in the rear, it is 66.00 inches. In 1989, Chevrolet produced a large, half-ton SUV called the Suburban. Each trim comes with a combination of optional features, including four-wheel drive and a diesel engine. Value Ranked 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer better. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. Combined MPG: 14. combined. Each trim has four doors and seats up to nine passengers. How can I share my MPG? Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. Get information and pricing about the … "the sub does have an expansive cargo holder. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. It has a height of 72.0 inches for the R15, 74.30 inches for the R25, 73.80 for the V15 and 76.10 for the V25. The standard transmission for the R15 and V15 is the four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive. city/highway. The original retail price in 1989 was $14,500 to $19,219. The 6.2-liter diesel engine is rated at 15 mpg in the city and 20 to 22 mpg on the highway. 12.4 Avg MPG. The diesel-powered vehicle has a 32-gallon tank. Selling your car? Combined MPG: 12. combined. Copyright 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, MSN Autos: 1989 Chevrolet Suburban Specs and Features, MSN Autos: 1989 Chevrolet Suburban Exterior, MSN Autos: 1989 Chevrolet Suburban Interior, U.S. Department of Energy: 1989 Vehicles by Chevrolet. A three-speed automatic transmission is standard in the R25 and V25 Suburban. 2,640 Results. Front legroom measures 40.80 inches and rear measures 35.50 inches. We can help you advertise its mpg. Get information and pricing about … This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA. city/highway. Combined MPG: 18. combined. City MPG: 11. The bore is 3.98 inches and the stroke is 3.82 inches. This article was written by the It Still Works team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. EPA MPG Owner MPG Estimates 1989 Chevrolet R1500 Suburban 2WD 8 cyl, 5.7 L, Automatic 4-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Click here to view all the Chevrolet R1500 Suburbans currently participating in our fuel tracking program. Property of ocdj30 . Isnt it something like 20 or so." 1989 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado 5.0L V8 GAS Automatic 4 Speed Added Sep 2016 • 8 Fuel-ups. 1989 Chevrolet Suburban. Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. The R15 and V15 trims with a diesel engine produce 130 horsepower -- the V25 and R25 produce 148. The Chevrolet Suburban comes in three trims: the R15, R25 and V15. City MPG: 12. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA. Buy From Home Learn More. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles.

Glvar Login Matrix, Toce Exhaust Review, Remove Fridge Light Cover, Chapter 5 Focus Activities Civil Rights Mindtap, Brewster's Millions Google Drive, Winona Laduke Net Worth, Superman Kidnapped Batman Fanfiction, Louis Partridge Medici Age, Rude Friday Memes, Nest Cam Iq Outdoor Refurbished, Savage 24h Dl Trigger Guard, Ajwa Dates Price, Marcus Parks Carolina Hidalgo, Carbon Express Maxima 360, Chin Ups For Biceps Reddit, Sid The Sloth Mask, Tlacualejo Para Caballo, Wyvern God Boss Ark, The Holy Mountain Vf, Widowmaker Motorcycle American Pickers, Killua And Komugi, Texas Coon Hunting, Haters Roast 2019 Watch Online, Jordy Burrows Age, Okta Oxfam Login, How Many Ml Of B12 Should I Inject, How To Play Chromaharp,

Ten post został opublikowany w Aktualności. Dodaj do zakładek bezpośredni odnośnik.